Saturday, July 24, 2010

Review of Jump Manual

As an athlete, I train continuously so that I can bring my A game every single time I play. No matter how hard I was training, I couldn’t seem to get my jump any higher than it already was. My vertical leap score was 36, which isn’t bad but it’s not good either. I wanted more than average; I wanted that number to really stick out when a coach looked over my stats. Therefore, I began training in-depth to try and increase that score. I tried some exercises a friend of mine told me about. After performing those exercises for about 2 months, I’d increased my jump a measly inch. I was seriously depressed.

I started researching online to try and find a better way. I thought there had to be something I could do to at least reach my goal of 40. That’s when I came across Jump Manual. I spent a good bit of time looking at the information on the website and watching the video. After that, I decided to go ahead and buy it. I couldn’t be happier that I did. The book opened my mind on the topic, and I realized that a lot of the things I’d been doing were wrong; they weren’t going to help me increase my ability to jump high. They might work my muscles, but I needed more than just that.

After using the Jump Manual for about 3 months, I had increased my vertical leap to a score of 39, and then a month later, to 43. I am absolutely thrilled with the information I received from Jump Manual. The techniques and tactics they teach you are all effective – you get no fluff from this book. My coaches were extremely impressed and now recommend Jump Manual to any other athlete who wants to increase his vertical leap. I also recommend it to everyone I think could benefit from it.


The price for the
Jump Manual is fabulous considering the real-life information you receive and the results you will see with this manual. It’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made regarding my sports career and I couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend that you read this manual if you want to improve your vertical leap scores and strengthen your body to the point that you jump like a professional. In fact, if you want to be a professional, you can utilize this information no matter what your vertical leap 

No comments:

Post a Comment